Who is the administrator in charge of your data processing?
The administrator in charge of your data processing is Polina Ilieva, ID: 7812021911, adress for correspondence: Sofia, 8 Chuchuliga Str. Entr. B
Phone number: +359878666823
What type of data we process:
1. Contact Data and data contained in a sent message or provided by completing the contact form of the website or by sending us an email, telephone call, sending SMS, and other forms of communication:
First and last name;
Content of the comment and/or message;
2.Conclusion of a contract:
First, middle and last name;
National Identification Number;
ID card number, date and place of issue;
For what purpose we process your personal data?
1. To discuss details of your inquiry, to send a price offer and a contract, to discuss details related to the survice delivery.
2. To sign a contract for the selected survice and for legal protection of both sides.
3. Your personal data is NOT used for a direct marketing purposes
For what period is your personal data stored?
The period of time that your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
1. Personal data, collected in the process of communication regarding a required service is stored till the moment the service is concluded and all the financial relations between the parties are settled.
In case no service was required as a result of the communication, the personal data is stored for a period of 90 days after the last recorded communication.
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing contracts is stored for the term of the agreement and for the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. Some of your personal data may be stored for a longer period in order to protect any customer claims regarding performance / termination of contracts, as well as for a longer term in the case of a legal dispute that has already arisen until its final settlement with a court / arbitration ruling which has took effect;
Third parites access to your personal data:
Your personal data is not submitted to any third party without your consent. The only exception would be if the stored personal data is required by a Government authority or in case of a legal dispute.
Your Rights in relation to the processing of your Personal Information.
You have the right to:
1. request a copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
2. to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that is not up to date;
3. personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data administrator, or request us to do so without being impeded by us;
4. to delete your personal data without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for doing so;
5. restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it with legitimate reason;